Douglas@fnlpc.com / (212) 571-9200
Douglas Emanuel is our senior trial attorney at Feiner & Lavy. Mr. Emanuel has personally and successfully tried cases involving product defects, construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, labor law, premises defects, aviation accidents and many others. Due to his high success rate as trial counsel in obtaining large settlements and verdicts, various law firms have specifically hired him to try their cases such as the Law Office of Aaron J. Broder and Jonathan C. Reiter to name a few.
Mr. Emanuel has tried cases that other trial attorneys have rejected and have secured multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. His vast experience as both defense counsel and plaintiffs’ counsel gives him a unique advantage in evaluating cases, understanding his adversary’s mindset, exploiting his adversary’s weaknesses and developing and executing a winning trial strategy for our clients.
- All New York State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit of New York
- Federal District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- J.D. – Brooklyn Law School, Magna Cum Laude, 1983
- B.A. – City University of New York City College, 1980
- Recovered numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for many products liability, construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, labor law, premises defects, aviation accidents.
- Successfully handled and represented clients of all personal injury matters.
- Successfully represented major domestic and international corporations such as Yamaha, Kubota Tractor Corporation, and Alco Industries.
- Senior litigation attorney for Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker‘s general negligence and products liability departments for over 16 years.
- Membership of the prestigious and selective, Multi-Million Dollar Advocate’s Club whose membership is exclusive to those litigators throughout the United States who have obtained numerous multi-million dollar settlements throughout their legal career.